Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Blog 1

So why did I start a blog when it is never going to be read? Well, I will tell you! I need to practice writing and I figure if I get to write and have people read it, that would be better than just writing long paragraphs of nothing. So yeah, introductions! I'm Sean, and I will be writing about anything and everything on this blog. Which is exciting for me, and most likely bores you beyond all measures of known sanity. Anyway, I am in college, and this is going to be a way to talk to the world. Republicans took away the filibuster breaker vote this weekend by winning Ted Kennedy's seat. They were probably thrilled. Anyway, this means that Democrats now has to cater to Republicans, at least one of them, and due to their unity, it is safe to assume that most of agenda Democrats release will have at least a hint of conservative nature. This, I hope, will lead to a bipartisan campaign, which will help to get true legislation passed. Anyway, This is blog one, and I hope to but much more fun, and exciting, and...well, interesting in the next blog. Peace out!

No comments:

Post a Comment